CHICO, Calif. — The mere bark of a Chico police K-9 was enough to make a wanted felon surrender himself Wednesday morning after he ran and hid from police.
HAPPY VALLEY, Calif. — Shasta County Sheriff K-9 Jax helped officers seize stolen guns and a large number of drugs Saturday after SINTF and sheriff’s deputies pulled over a suspicious vehicle.
SALT LAKE CITY — With public safety concerns growing in the wake of numerous violent incidents around the nation, the Utah Transit Authority is maintaining vigilance on public transportation routes.
When South San Francisco residents Kevin Zuniga and Eddie Valadez welcomed a friendly black Labrador retriever to their home in 2012, they knew something of their four-legged companion’s capacity to care of others.
SHAW AIR FORCE BASE, S.C., March 21, 2018 — Standing on a stage here in front of their wingmen, two 20th Security Forces Squadron airmen received recognition for their dedicated service to the Air Force after serving nearly 90 percent of their lives, or 154 years — dog years, that is.
- March 12 - April 13 at Gold Coast K9
- March 26 - March 30 at Vohne Liche Kennels
- March 26 - March 29 at Washington Police Department
- March 26 - March 28
- April 2 - April 4 at City of Show Low
- April 4 - April 6 at Vohne Liche Kennels
- April 9 at Vohne Liche Kennels
- April 9 - April 12 at Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office Training Center
- April 9 - April 20 at Gold Coast K9
- April 10 - April 12 at Ocean City Police Department, Maryland
- April 19 - April 20
- April 30 at Vohne Liche Kennels
- May 1 - May 4
Battle of The Frontlines by City Challenge Race
Calling all First Responders – Are you ready to see if you have what it takes? Police Fitness & Nutrition will present Battle of the Frontlines on Saturday, May 19th. This is a 1-mile obstacle course fitness competition which is being produced by City Challenge Race and held in New Jersey. Are you police, fire, military, corrections, or an EMT? Get your 4-person team together or compete as an individual and show all the other first responders your grit and determination by earning the first ever Battle of the Frontlines championship trophy.
This is a First Responder ONLY fitness competition, however, everyone is welcomed and encouraged to come cheer on the competitors and enjoy the day’s festivities.
- WHAT: Battle of the Frontlines – Obstacle Course
- WHEN: May 19, 2018
- TIME: First wave begins at 10:00 a.m. EDT
- WHERE: Laurel Hill Park
- ADDRESS: 1002 Old County Rd
Secaucus, NJ – USA – 07094
Our Instagram Feed