Buy An Ad
Your ad placement in Working Dog Magazine will reach into every segment of the working dog industry. No matter what breeds you’re working with or what category you’re involved in, Working Dog Magazine will provide editorial content targeting the people who want and need your products and services and who have the budget to buy. Don’t abandon one of your best business tools. We can help you create an appropriate, affordable and effective advertising strategy. Get in touch!
All current and new advertisers will receive a free listing, which includes a logo, link and brief business description on our advertisers page.
|Issue||Ad Copy Due
|Issue 12: November/December 2018||October 15, 2018|
|Issue 13: January/February 2019||November 15, 2018|
|Issue 14: March/April 2019||January 15, 2019|
|Issue 15: May/June 2019||March 15, 2019|
|Issue 16: July/August 2019||May 15, 2019|
|Issue 17: September/October 2019||July 15, 2019|
|Issue 18: November/December 2019||September 15, 2019|
2018 ADVERTISING RATES (USD)
|4-Color Ad Rates||1X||3X||6X|
|2 Page Spread||$2,295||$2,275||$2,250|
|Full Page Spread||$1,295||$1,275||$1,250|
|1/2 Page Spread||$795||$775||$750|
|1/3 Page Spread||$495||$475||$450|
|1/4 Page Spread||$395||$375||$350|
|1/6 Page Spread||$295||$275||$250|
|Covers – Call for availability|
|Inside Front Left||$1,595||$1,575||$1,550|
|Inside Front Right||$1,495||$1,475||$1,450|
|Online (Advertiser Directory|
|Online Advertisement||$1,295 (Annually)|
|Rotating Top Banner (Print Advertisers Only)||$1,295 (Annually)|
|Two Page Spread (bleed)||16.75 in||11.125 in|
|Full Page (bleed)||8.50 in||11.125 in|
|Full Page (non-bleed)||8.25 in||10.875 in|
|Half Page Horizontal||7.375 in||4.6875 in|
|Half Page Vertical||4.835 in||7.1563 in|
|One-Third Page Square||4.835 in||4.6875 in|
|One-Third Page Vertical||2.2917 in||9.625 in|
|One-Fourth Page||3.5625 in||4.6875 in|
|One-Sixth Page Horizontal||4.835 in||2.2187 in|
|One-Sixth Page Vertical||2.2917 in||4.6875 in|
Working Dog Magazine will assist with the design of your ad at a charge of $50 per hour, minimum $50. Most ads take 1-2 hours for completion. All content is the responsibility of the customer at the time of approval.
ACCEPTABLE FILE TYPES
Ads may be submitted as PDF (preferred), AI, EPS, PSD, TIFF, or JPEG files.
ALL ADS SUBMITTED
- Must be built to the correct size with crop marks offset by at least .125 inches. Full page ads should contain a .25 inch safety inside of the trim (edge of page). All images and text not intended to bleed should be within the safety.
- All colors must be CMYK. No spot color, no RGB, and no Pantone colors. Convert all colors to process CMYK.
- All ads must be to size at no less than 300 dpi resolution to ensure point accuracy. Please be sure all photos placed within ads are high resolution (300+ dpi) as well.
- Fonts in vector files, such as AI or EPS, must be converted to outlines (preferred) or embedded within the file.
- Images must also be embedded, not linked. All JPEGs must be at 300 dpi resolution or higher to ensure quality.
- All transparent objects must be flattened at a high resolution. Avoid placing transparent objects on top of text or other critical vector objects.
ARTWORK SUBMISSION PROCESS
Please contact our advertising team for details. Please send ads only after conrmation with an advertising representative. Files may be submitted via FTP, Dropbox, flash drive, or email. Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online advertisement in our weekly e-newsletter and on our website is included in your print advertising package. Tower ads appear in our weekly e-newsletter that reaches 25,000+ K9 handlers. Rotating Top Banner ads (Print Advertisers Only) are located at the top of the Advertiser Directory on the website. Dimensions for Tower ads are 160 x 190 pixels and Rotating Top Banner ads are 822 x 300. Ads must be submitted as 72 dpi JPEG files.
CONTRACT & COPY
Advertiser resumes liability for all ad content. Working Dog Magazine cannot be responsible for any color or position variation if advertiser does not adhere to the above specifications. Ad placement is at the discretion of the publisher.