2018 Working Dog Conference & Vendor Show
Working Dog Magazine introduces…
The year’s most important K9 conference in the United States – the 2018 Working Dog Conference & Vendor Show. This premier gathering of working dog professionals allows you to stay at the forefront of the industry by offering the finest in canine training, education, idea sharing, and networking. Our conference offers you irreplaceable opportunities to connect with your peers, mentors, and vendors from all over the globe.
Our mission is to provide the professional men and women of the canine world with unsurpassed training opportunities. Unique classroom settings allow you one-on-one experience with some of the most respected canine handlers and instructors in the world. World class training is your most important asset. Here you can learn the skills to manage it.
See YOU in St. Louis, Missouri, on July 16, 17, 18 – 2018!
What to Expect
- 3 day attendees will receive a certificate for 16 hours Continuing Law Enforcement K9 Education
- All attendees receive a FREE conference t-shirt and SWAG bag at registration
- World-Renowned Instructors
- Industry-Leading Vendors
- Create your own schedule – choose the instructor and topic that best fits your needs
- Hotel is K9 friendly; dogs are not required, but are welcome
- Registration – Monday, July 16th beginning at 2:00 p.m.
- Icebreaker Social and Vendor Show – Monday, July 16th from 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Join us, instructors, and industry-leading vendors in the Vendor Hall for an amazing evening of networking, idea sharing, appetizers, and fun!
- Classes and Vendor Show – Tuesday, July 17th from 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Hospitality Night – Tuesday, July 17th from 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
We invite you to the Vendor Hall for entertainment, appetizers, and beverages.
- Classes and Vendor Show – Wednesday, July 18th from 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Raffle Night – Wednesday, July 18th from 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Don’t miss this opportunity for THOUSANDS of dollars in incredible raffle items!
WHAT: 2018 Working Dog Conference & Vendor Show
WHEN: July 16, 17, 18 – 2018
WHERE: Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark
ADDRESS: 1 South Broadway, St. Louis, Missouri, 63102
ROOM COST: $130 per night using group code: Working Dog Magazine
Call (314) 259-3332 or click on the link below to reserve your room today!
ATTENDEE COST: $295 per person