July 15, 2018 | Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark | St. Louis, MO
CIVILIAN WORKING DOG SEMINAR SCHEDULE
Sunday, July 15, 2018
- Check-in and Onsite Registration: 6:30 a.m.
- Welcome: 7:55 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
- Dog Selection / Team Building: 8:00 a.m. – 9:45 a.m.
- Vet Check / Care and Maintenance: 10:00 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
- Lunch Break: 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Fitness and Conditioning: 1:00 p.m. – 2:45 p.m.
- Team Dog – How to Train Your Dog the Navy SEAL Way: 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Book Signing / Meet & Greet with Mike Ritland: 5:00 p.m.
BOOK SIGNING / MEET & GREET WITH MIKE RITLAND
Join us for a Book Signing / Meet & Greet with former U.S. Navy SEAL and New York Times bestselling author, Mike Ritland, at 5:00 p.m.
Mike is the author of three New York Times Best Selling books:
Trident K9 Warriors, Navy SEAL Dogs and TEAM Dog.
For more information about Mike Ritland, click here.
WHAT: 2018 Civilian Working Dog Seminar
WHEN: July 15, 2018
WHERE: Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark
ADDRESS: 1 South Broadway, St. Louis, Missouri, 63102
ROOM COST: $125 per night using grope code: WDM
Call (314) 259-3332 or click on the link below to reserve your room today!
ATTENDEE COST: $150 per person