Who Will Attend?
Working Dog Magazine is highly committed to its attendees and vendors, bringing them together in St. Louis, Missouri. Exhibit your products and services to hundreds of working dog professionals from around the world.
Who Should Exhibit?
Any organization, company, or individual that manufactures, distributes, or sells equipment, products, and services related to the police, military, K9, and tactical industries.
Vendor Package $1,495
- (1) 10’ x 10′ booth (includes pipe & drape, 6′ skirted table, 2 chairs, wastebasket, WiFi, and electricity)
- Icebreaker Social: Monday, July 16, 2018
- Hospitality Night: Tuesday, July 17, 2018
- Raffle Night: Wednesday, July 18, 2018
- Promotion in Working Dog Magazine
- Email blasts to THOUSANDS of K9 handlers
- Website and social media exposure
- Two complimentary vendor booth personnel passes
- Two complimentary attendee passes – good for access to all classes and events
- Networking and idea sharing opportunities
Venue: Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark
Venue Phone: (314) 259-3332
1 South Broadway
St. Louis, MO, 63102
Gorgeous rooms only $130 per night!
Use Group Code: Working Dog Magazine