One grand-prize winner of the Working Dog Magazine Cover Photo Contest will be featured on the cover of the January/February 2018 magazine and on workingdogmagazine.com. The winner will also have the choice of receiving one half-page ad in Working Dog Magazine or an Attendee Conference Package (includes free attendee registration, 3 nights lodging, and a $50 meal card) to the 2018 Working Dog Conference & Vendor Show on July 15-18, 2018 in St. Louis! Each prize is valued at $795.00. Other finalists may be featured in the magazine, as well.
You can enter by ONE of two ways:
Entries must be emailed or uploaded by 5:00 p.m. (CST) on November 15, 2017, so start snapping now — and watch for the winner in our e-newsletter, on social media, and on workingdogmagazine.com. The grand-prize winner will be notified via email.
By submitting an entry, you agree to the official rules.
- Cover photos are best shot vertically, at least 2550 pixels wide x 3300 pixels high
- Please send the highest quality/largest size image possible
- Photos MUST be saved at 300 dpi or higher, otherwise, it most likely will not be considered
- Please do not distort the image by applying photo filters or effects
- The logo on the cover accounts for two inches at the top of the page, the best entries will consider this space
- We recommend using a 5-megapixel digital camera or better and use the highest quality setting when you shoot. If you use a camera phone, please change the camera settings to the highest possible quality setting and export the image from your phone at full size.
For more submission guidelines, click here.