Tactical Building Search & Problem-Solving Seminar
January 23 - January 25
Instructors from: Ventosa Kennel & East Coast Canine
Hours & Attendance:
This is a three-day seminary, 30 hours of instruction. The class will comprise both classroom instruction and practical street work. The class will be open to Law Enforcement K9 handlers and supervisors. Limited to 30 handler/dog teams. Spectators, including supervisors, are welcomed to attend with no limits on attendees.
Classroom work will cover:
* Tactical approaches using trained police K9s in building/area searches
* K9 Teams will run through scenario-based problems in these areas.
* Instruction on the proper use of bite suit, hidden sleeve, and muzzle
* The methods taught in this seminar allow for safe approaches to high-risk deployments
For more info or to register for this seminar, contact Ventosa Kennel at:
(252) 370-5353 or firstname.lastname@example.org – Visit Website
Bernie R. Taylor
ECC Basic Law Enforcement Training Director
(252) 823-5166, ext. 175 (office)