X-Frame-Options: DENY

Valentine’s Day Chocolate

It’s only a couple days until cupid visits and while most will enjoy a few chocolate goodies, vets have warned to keep them away from dogs. Ingested in even small amounts, chocolate can be poisonous to your dog. Two substances in chocolate, caffeine and theobromine, can elevate your dog’s heart rate and cause seizures or respiratory and heart failure. If you think your K9 has eaten chocolate, call your vet or an animal poison control center immediately.

Did you see these K9 tips…

Working Dog Exercise Regime

Winter Paw Protection

Fireplace Weather

Eye Health for Your Working Dog

Grooming Your K9 This Winter



For more K9 tips every Tuesday, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.